The general terms and conditions of the Krearna online store are prepared in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot-UPB2), based on the recommendations of the Chamber of Commerce and international codes of conduct for e-commerce. The Krearna online store is operated by Krearna d.o.o., a provider of e-commerce services.
The provider undertakes to always provide the following information to the customer:
- the company's identity (name and registered office, registration number)
- contact information enabling the user to communicate quickly and efficiently (email, phone)
- the essential characteristics of the goods or services (including after-sales services and guarantees)
- the availability of items (each item or service offered on the website should be available within a reasonable time)
- conditions for the delivery of items or execution of services (method, place, and delivery time)
- all prices must be clearly and unambiguously determined, and it must be clear whether they already include taxes and shipping costs
- the method of payment and delivery
- the time limit for the offer
- the deadline for withdrawal from the contract and the conditions for withdrawal; in addition, information on whether and how much the return of the item costs the buyer
- an explanation of the complaint procedure, including all information on the contact person or customer service.
The provider uses appropriate technological and organizational means to protect the transmission and storage of personal data and payments. PayPal takes care of secure transactions with credit cards, with a variety of security certificates and preventive functions that protect both the buyer and the seller. Card data is not stored on the provider's server.
Personal Data Protection
The provider undertakes to permanently protect all user personal data. The provider stores the IP addresses of all visitors to the Krearna online store indefinitely, and for registered members, also the name and surname, email address, contact phone number, delivery address, and country of residence. The provider will use personal data exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling the order (sending informative material, offers, invoices), and for other necessary communication. User data will not be disclosed to unauthorized persons in any case. The user is also responsible for protecting their personal data by ensuring the security of their username and password, as well as appropriate software (anti-virus) protection of their computer. The web content on krearna.com may contain links to third-party websites that have their own security policies. We have no control over these policies and do not guarantee the operation, security, and activities on the websites of such linked providers. We are not responsible for the theft of data in case of a possible computer system breach.
The provider will only contact the user via remote communication means if the user does not explicitly object to it. Advertising e-mails will contain the following elements: clearly and unambiguously marked as advertising messages, sender clearly indicated,
Various actions, promotions, and other marketing techniques will be clearly labeled as such. The terms of participation in them will also be clearly defined, and the method of unsubscribing from advertising messages will be clearly presented. The user's desire not to receive advertising messages will be explicitly respected by the provider.